Website test automation requires you to use software and tools, which is an ideal alternative to time consuming manual testing. In order to successfully plan and execute test automation, you need to have an effective framework, tested methodology, and suitable tools to reduce time and boost the quality of testing. Oniyosys has the expertise to create software test automation process for applications across a number of domains. Our proficiency in developing test automation scripts for customized website allows us to manage product complexities.
The automation software can also enter test data into the System Under Test , compare expected and actual results and generate detailed test reports. Successive development cycles will require execution of same test suite repeatedly. Using a test automation tool it’s possible to record this test suite and re-play it as required.Once the test suite is automated, no human intervention is required .This improved ROI of Test Automation. Goal of Automation is to reduce number of test cases to be run manually and not eliminate manual testing all together.
Why Automation Testing?
Manual Testing of all work flows, all fields , all negative scenarios is time and cost consuming
- It is difficult to test for multi lingual sites manually
- Automation does not require Human intervention. You can run automated test unattended (overnight)
- Automation increases speed of test execution
- Automation helps increase Test Coverage
- Manual Testing can become boring and hence error prone.
Which Test Cases to Automate?
Test cases to be automated can be selected using the following criterion to increase the automation ROI
- High Risk – Business Critical test cases
- Test cases that are executed repeatedly
- Test Cases that are very tedious or difficult to perform manually
- Test Cases which are time consuming
The following category of test cases are not suitable for automation:
- Test Cases that are newly designed and not executed manually atleast once
- Test Cases for which the requirements are changing frequently
- Test cases which are executed on ad-hoc basis.
Simple Steps to follow in Automation Testing:
There are lots of helpful tools to write automation scripts, before using those tools it’s better to identify the process which can be used to automate the testing.
- Identify areas within software to automate
- Choose the appropriate tool for test automation
- Write test scripts
- Develop test suits
- Execute test scripts
- Build result reports
- Find possible bugs or performance issue
For the products that are change-resistant and economical, Oniyosys is adept in building functional test automation cycle and effective regression testing capabilities pre- and post-deployment and it suits all budgets and technical needs. Explore our Lucrative Test Automation Benefits for Maximum Level of Accuracy, Fast Turn Around Period & Money Saving, Team Skill Improvement, Interactive Approach and Advanced Test Automation Tools Usage.